The concept was divided thematically into two distinct areas:
- the conversion of creating the documentation to a content management system
- the internet-based use of this content management system
The aim was to provide an affordable system for SMEs to create Technical Documentation.
InDokument was developed and tested in practice by a consortium consisting of the following project partners:
- Numatec technical Software GmbH (www.numatec.de)
- Technical University of Central Hessia (www.thm.de)
- VITRONIC Dr. Ing. Stein Bildbearbeitungssysteme GmbH (www.vitronic.de)
- dictaJet Ingenieurgesellschaft mbH
The dictaJet GmbH had the function of the consortium leader. A new and pioneering documentation platform has been created from this interdisciplinary cooperation, which uses everything from the software over job aids to the knowledge base what companies need for creating proper documentation.
Further information to the project InDokument you can find here.
This project (HA project no. 191/09-21) was funded in the framework of Hessen ModellProjekte, financed with funds of LOEWE – Landes-Offensive zur Entwicklung Wissenschaftlich-ökonomischer Exzellenz, Förderlinie 3: KMU-Verbundvorhaben (State Offensive for the Development of Scientific and Economic Excellence).