We get your technical documentation into shape for the European market. Our engineering service provides the necessary background knowledge to cope with the required technical specifications. Together with our partner in the US we conduct critical assessment of all relevant documents with respect to legal certainty according to the EC machinery directive 2006/42.
These are our services:
- inspection of complete documentation in view of safety instructions and health warnings
- verification of the completeness of the required documentation and
- revision of the contents, where appropriate,
- review of the translated documents and
- monitoring of missing translation management processes, if necessary
- creation of risk assessment reports to reach conformity with the machinery directive
For further information have a look at our leaflet (right).
This is our trusted partner in the US:
Erik J. Pless
Everson, Whitney, Everson & Brehm S.C.
414 South Jefferson St.
Green Bay, WI 54301
Phone: +1 920 435 3734
Fax: +1 920 435 0126